Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
December 1, 2017
1) Foodways in the South. Call for Papers for a special issue of The Southern Quarterly. (Publication Schedule: Volume 56, no. 1 (Fall 2018))
2) Replaying Gone with the Wind and the New Souths. Call for Papers for a special issue of The Southern Quarterly. (Publication Schedule: Volume 55, nos. 3/4 (Spring/Summer 2018)) (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
December 15, 2017
1) “Mediations of Authorship in American Postdramatic Mediaturgies”: The American Theatre and Drama Society invites submissions for the Spring 2018 issue of The Journal of American Drama and Theatre.
2) OK Computer, twenty years on: Radiohead’s musical, cultural, and political legacies: Call for contributions to a special issue of LISA e-journal.
3) Lectora: revista de mujeres y textualidad. Call for papers for issue #24 (October 2018).
December 30, 2017
December 31, 2017
Clcweb: Comparative Literature and Culture 20.6: Call for contributions to a special issue on Gendered bodies in transit: between vulnerability and resistance (Date of publication: December 2018).
January 10, 2018
1) The Underground Railroad(s): History, Myth and Representations: Call for Papers for Lisa e-Journal (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
2) Call for contributions for volume 52 of the journal Annali di Ca’ Foscari. Serie Occidentali (to be published autumn 2018)
January 15, 2018
1) Call for proposals: Black Womanhood in Popular Culture, Open Cultural Studies, Peer-Reviewed Journal by De Gruyter Open.
2) Marx, Semiotics and Political Praxis: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
3) Geomedia and the City: Call for contributioosn to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
4) G. Ballard and Making: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
5) Call for proposals for a Special Issue of Humanities (ISSN 2076-0787) on “Environment, Ecology, Climate and ‘Nature’ in 21st Century Scottish Literature”
6) Breaking New Grounds: Perspectives on Recent Indian English Fiction: call for contributions for a collection of essays.
7) The Green Critique: call for contributions for a collection of critical essays.
February 1, 2018
February 15, 2018
HJEAS (Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies) seeks essay submissions for a thematic section of a 2019 issue on “The 20th and 21st Century Irish Literatures between Realism and Experimentation.”
February 20, 2018
February 28, 2018
Contemporary African and Black Diasporic Spaces in Europe: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
March 1, 2018
Industrial Heritage in the UK : Mutations, Conversions and Representations: Call for contributions to an issue of LISA e-journal.
March 5, 2018
Mind the Gap in Tourism Discourse: Translation, Mediation, Inclusion: Call for contributions to issue n. 21 of Altre modernità/ Otras modernidades/ Autres modernités/ Other Modernities
March 31, 2018
Call for contributions for a peer reviewed collection: Terrible Beauties: Europe, Conflict and the Imagination in Literature and the Arts (to be published in 2019)
April 1, 2018
April 30, 2018
Call for proposals for the volume The Ethical Grounding and Instructional Value of Storytelling, to be pubished in the Journal of Comparative Literature and Aesthetics JCLA (December 2018).
May 1, 2018
Multi/Inter-culturalism and identity negotiation: Call for submissions for the Summer 2018 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
July 31, 2018
Revista de Estudios Norteamericanos (REN), VOL 22 (2018)