Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
April 12, 2017
Before and after Beat exploded: Essential studies on ruth weiss: call for contributions to edited volume.
April 15, 2017
1) Romantisme: reception of submissions for Special Issue “New Scales of Regionalist Writing (1820-1914)” (Spring 2018).
2) Intersemiotic Translation and New Forms of Textuality: call for contributions for the second issue of Comparatismi, the digital periodical of the Board of Literary Criticism and Compared Literature.
3) BABEL a.f.i.a.l. : call for contributions for issue 26 of the journal.
April 30, 2017
1) 50 Years + – The Age of New French Theory (1966-1970). Call for contributions to edited volume.
2) Global Fantastika: call for contributions for a special edition of Fantastika Journal.
May 1, 2017
May 14, 2017
New Ways of Teaching with Corpora. Call for contributions to an edited collection which will be published by TESOL press as part of their series “New Ways of Teaching”.
May 20, 2017
Literary/Dramatic (re)presentation of Widowhood: Call for contributions to edited collection.
May 24, 2017
Re-writing Women as Victims: From Theory to Practice. Call for contributions to edited collection.
May 26, 2017
May 31, 2017
1) B(l)ack Futures – Flat Time in Black Performance: Call for contributions to a special Issue of Open Cultural Studies/ De Gruyter.
2) Minority languages and cultures and the politics of disenfranchisement: Call for contributions to a special issue of the Open Cultural Studies/ De Gruyter.
3) The Renewal of the Crime Play on the Contemporary Stage: Call for contributions to a special issue of Coup de Théâtre.
4) TRANSFORMATIONS: The Journal of Inclusive Scholarship and Pedagogy: Call for contributions to Volume 27, Number 2 (All topics welcome).
5) GRETA Journal, Revista para Profesores de Inglés: reception of contributions for issue 22 open. (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
June 1, 2017
1) Lectora. Revista de Dones i Textualitat: reception of submissions for monographic issue “Thinking with Women Philosophers: Europe as Conflict” is open. Contributions for the Miscellaneous section are also welcome.
2) Canada and Beyond: A Journal of Canadian Literary and Cultural Studies: reception of submissions for monographic issue “The Life of Others: Narratives of Vulnerability” (Spring 2018 issue).
June 15, 2017
English Studies/Estudis Anglesos. Reception of submissions for issue 9 is open.
June 30, 2017
1) Brumal. Revista de Investigación sobre lo Fantástico / Brumal. Research Journal on the Fantastic: reception of submissions for monographic issue “The Fantastic and the Urban” is open. Contributions for the Miscellaneous section are also welcome.
2) Nationalism in Contemporary Literature and Culture: Call for contributions to a monograph or a special issue of Open Cultural Studies / De Gruyter.
3) Popular Mediations of Science – Critical Perspectives on Science and its Contexts: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies / De Gruyter.
4) Journal of Research Design and Statistics in Linguistics and Communication Science (JRDS 4.2), December (2017): Call for contributions to a special issue of “Empirical and Experimental Research in Forensic Linguistics”
5) The Pre-Raphaelites and Antiquity: call for contributions to a special Issue of Open Cultural Studies.
6) Texts and Territories: The Curious History of the Middle Ages: call for chapters for an edited volume.
July 15, 2017
1) Women’s work: an ongoing (r)evolution (19th-21st centuries)?: reception of submissions for edited volume.
2) Escritos de viaje estadounidenses sobre España, call for contributions to a special issue of Revista de Filología de la Universidad de La Laguna (RFULL)
August 31, 2017
Katherine Mansfield Studies: Call for contributions to volume 10.
September 1, 2017
English Language Overseas Perspectives and Enquiries: ELOPE. Call for submissions for issue 14, number 2 of the journal.
September 15, 2017
Indialogs Spanish Journal of India Studies. Reception of submissions for issue 5 (“BODIES”) is open.
October 31, 2017
Calls for papers for the three issues of EJES to be published in 2019: Narratives of Religious Conversion from the Enlightenment to the Present, Fact and Fiction in Contemporary Narratives, Shame and Shamelessness.
November 15, 2017
1) Replaying Gone with the Wind and the New Souths. Call for Papers for a special issue of The Southern Quarterly. (Publication Schedule: Volume 55, nos. 3/4 (Spring/Summer 2018))
2) Archivum: Call for papers for issue #67 (January/February 2018)