Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
June 1, 2017
1) Lectora. Revista de Dones i Textualitat: reception of submissions for monographic issue “Thinking with Women Philosophers: Europe as Conflict” is open. Contributions for the Miscellaneous section are also welcome.
2) Canada and Beyond: A Journal of Canadian Literary and Cultural Studies: reception of submissions for monographic issue “The Life of Others: Narratives of Vulnerability” (Spring 2018 issue).
June 15, 2017
English Studies/Estudis Anglesos. Reception of submissions for issue 9 is open.
June 30, 2017
1) Brumal. Revista de Investigación sobre lo Fantástico / Brumal. Research Journal on the Fantastic: reception of submissions for monographic issue “The Fantastic and the Urban” is open. Contributions for the Miscellaneous section are also welcome.
2) Nationalism in Contemporary Literature and Culture: Call for contributions to a monograph or a special issue of Open Cultural Studies / De Gruyter.
3) Popular Mediations of Science – Critical Perspectives on Science and its Contexts: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies / De Gruyter.
4) Journal of Research Design and Statistics in Linguistics and Communication Science (JRDS 4.2), December (2017): Call for contributions to a special issue of “Empirical and Experimental Research in Forensic Linguistics”
5) The Pre-Raphaelites and Antiquity: call for contributions to a special Issue of Open Cultural Studies.
6) Texts and Territories: The Curious History of the Middle Ages: call for chapters for an edited volume.
7) Hipster Culture: A Reader: call for chapters for an edited volume.
July 15, 2017
1) Women’s work: an ongoing (r)evolution (19th-21st centuries)?: reception of submissions for edited volume.
2) Escritos de viaje estadounidenses sobre España, call for contributions to a special issue of Revista de Filología de la Universidad de La Laguna (RFULL)
July 31, 2017
Call for abstract submissions to The New Americanist (Innaugural issue: Fall 2018).
August 15, 2017
EAAS Women’s Network Journal: Call for contributions to their issue on “Transnational Feminism in/and American Studies“.
August 31, 2017
Katherine Mansfield Studies: Call for contributions to volume 10.
September 1, 2017
English Language Overseas Perspectives and Enquiries: ELOPE. Call for submissions for issue 14, number 2 of the journal.
September 15, 2017
1) Indialogs Spanish Journal of India Studies. Reception of submissions for issue 5 (“BODIES”) is open.
2) Call for proposals for a collection of essays: (Re)defining Gender in Early Modern British Drama (1550-1700): Power, Sexualities and Ideologies in Text and Performance (tentative title – To be published 2018).
3) Call for abstracts for a special issue of the journal Ex-centric Narratives: Journal of Anglophone Literature, Culture and Media (Ex-Na): War in Culture
October 1, 2017
Ecozon@: European Journal of Literature, Culture and Environment. Call for papers for the Autumn 2018 Issue on “Myth- and Eco- Criticism: A Natural Encounter”
October 15, 2017
Cuadernos de Investigación Filológica. Reception of submissions for issue 44 (to be published 2018) is open.
October 30, 2017
Body, Voice and Language Learning in Higher Education: Call for contributions Volume 37 No 2 (to be published June 2018) of The Journal Researching and Teaching Languages for Specific Purposes
October 31, 2017
Call for papers for the three issues of EJES to be published in 2019: Narratives of Religious Conversion from the Enlightenment to the Present, Fact and Fiction in Contemporary Narratives, Shame and Shamelessness.
November 1, 2017
1) Call For Papers for issue 13 of Estudios Irlandeses – the scholarly journal of the Spanish Association for Irish Studies (AEDEI): “New Perspectives of Irish Folklore”, to be published in March 2018.
2) The Journal of Festive Studies: call for submissions for its first issue, to be published in March 2018.
3) The Journal of American Studies of Turkey (JAST), the biannual print and on-line publication of the American Studies Association of Turkey (ASAT) calls for contributions for its Spring 2018 issue.
November 15, 2017
1) Replaying Gone with the Wind and the New Souths. Call for Papers for a special issue of The Southern Quarterly. (Publication Schedule: Volume 55, nos. 3/4 (Spring/Summer 2018))
2) Archivum: Call for papers for issue #67 (January/February 2018)
November 30, 2017
ES Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies. Call for submissions, Issue 39 (2018).
December 1, 2017
December 15, 2017
“Mediations of Authorship in American Postdramatic Mediaturgies”: The American Theatre and Drama Society invites submissions for the Spring 2018 issue of The Journal of American Drama and Theatre.
December 31, 2017
Clcweb: Comparative Literature and Culture 20.6: Call for contributions to a special issue on Gendered bodies in transit: between vulnerability and resistance (Date of publication: December 2018).
March 1, 2018
Industrial Heritage in the UK : Mutations, Conversions and Representations: Call for contributions to an issue of LISA e-journal.