Acceso a la Intranet Call for papers
El username es la dirección de correo electrónico que tienes dada de alta en la asociación (por ejemplo: firstname.lastname@example.org). Es necesario que la primera vez que entres en la intranet/OJS pidas una nueva contraseña (FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?)
Si has cambiado de dirección de correo electrónico recientemente y no lo has comunicado, por favor, ponte en contacto con la Tesorera (email@example.com).
Author Guidelines for AEDEAN 40 Conference:
- Abstracts are to be submitted in either English or Spanish. The same contribution can only be submitted to one panel. Please remember that authors can submit two contributions at the most.
- Length:Papers: abstracts (400-500 words, excluding title, references and keywords). It should state objectives and aims, theoretical framework and methodology, analysis, structure and linguistic correctness, results and conclusions.
Round tables: abstracts (2,500 words maximum, excluding title, references and keywords). The proposal should include both the individual abstracts (400-500 words each) and an abstract by the chair on the development of the round table (summarising previous research, setting the scope of the presentations and including open questions to engage with the audience).
Workshops: abstracts (400-500 words, excluding title, references and keywords) should state the practical component of the presentation.
Please remove personal details from your submission, and include references to multiple authors like this: author 1, author 2, etc.
- FormatAbstracts will be submitted following the template available on the AEDEAN website. The text should be submitted single-spaced. Use Times New Roman (12 point). Place the title at the top and centre of the page on which the text begins. Capitalise only the first letter of the first word and all other significant words (nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs) as well as proper nouns. Always capitalise the last word. Do not use period after titles. References should follow the guidelines of the Chicago Style (please check Atlantis website, if in doubt).
- SubmissionAuthors must submit their contribution (.doc, .docx files) using the template provided on the AEDEAN website accompanied by the following, if necessary:
- A PDF file for the abstract in case you use special characters.
- If the author wishes to apply for ‘Catalina Montes’ award, s/he is required to submit proof of status (PhD candidate or Doctor within the same year of the AEDEAN Conference).
- Please use the following URL to access the intranet: http://intranet.aedean.org/index.php/conference/index
- If you have any queries about submissions please contact Rosario Arias and Cristina Suárez at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have recently changed your email address, please contact Cristina Suárez at email@example.com.
- Instructions for authors