As approved in Córdoba during the AEDEAN General Assembly, the 43rd AEDEAN Conference will be held at the University of Alicante. The dates for the conference will be announced shortly.
The information that follows will be updated as soon as the Call for Papers for the 43rd AEDEAN conference to be held in Alicante (November 2019) opens.
CFP: 42nd AEDEAN Conference – Córdoba 2018 — Deadline June 7 (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
Author Guidelines for AEDEAN 42 Conference:
- Abstracts are to be submitted in either English or Spanish. The same contribution can only be submitted to one panel. Please remember that authors can submit two contributions at the most.
- Length:Papers: abstracts (400-500 words, excluding title, references and keywords). It should state objectives and aims, theoretical framework and methodology, analysis, structure and linguistic correctness, results and conclusions.Round tables: abstracts (2,500 words maximum, excluding title, references and keywords). The proposal should include both the individual abstracts (400-500 words each) and an abstract by the chair on the development of the round table (summarising previous research, setting the scope of the presentations and including open questions to engage with the audience).Workshops: abstracts (400-500 words, excluding title, references and keywords) should state the practical component of the presentation.Please remove personal details from your submission, and include references to multiple authors like this: author 1, author 2, etc.
- FormatAbstracts will be submitted following the template available on the AEDEAN website. The text should be submitted single-spaced. Use Times New Roman (12 point). Place the title at the top and centre of the page on which the text begins. Capitalise only the first letter of the first word and all other significant words (nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs) as well as proper nouns. Always capitalise the last word. Do not use period after titles. References should follow the guidelines of the Chicago Style (please check Atlantis website, if in doubt).
- SubmissionAuthors must submit their contribution (.doc, .docx files) using the template provided on the AEDEAN website accompanied by the following, if necessary:
- A PDF file for the abstract in case you use special characters.
- If the author wishes to apply for ‘Catalina Montes’ award, s/he is required to submit proof of status (PhD candidate or Doctor within the same year of the AEDEAN Conference).
- Please go to LOGIN to access the intranet. If you submitted a proposal through our intranet based on OJS system before, please use your same credentials (your email address as username and your password). If you are submitting a proposal for the first time through the intranet, please use your email address as username (the same you gave when joining in AEDEAN i.e. email@example.com) and click on ‘Have you forgotten your password? If you have recently changed your email address, please let us know as soon as possible by sending an email to the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any queries about submissions please contact Rosario Arias and Cristina Suárez at email@example.com. If you have recently changed your email address, please contact Cristina Suárez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions for authors