Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
February 1, 2021
1) When ‘not bad’ is in fact ‘very good’: understated vs overstated reality (extended deadline): call for papers for a special issue of CDDC: Concordia Discors vs Discordia Concors: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies(to be published in vol. 13-14).
2) Afrofuturism and celebrating the contributions of Black women in SFF: call for papers for volume 21.1 of FEMSPEC.
3) Emotions of Inclusion and Exclusion in Transnational Spaces: call for proposals for edited volume.
February 15, 2021
1) Strangers and Trespassers in Contemporary Women’s Crime Fiction (2000-2020): Call for papers for a special issue of Papers on Language and Literature (Southern Illinois University Edwardsville).
2) Call for papers for a collection of essays: Fear, Anxiety and Crisis in Europe: A Multidisciplinary Approach.
February 28, 2021
«The Boredoms of Late Modernity,» 2022 Special Issue of the European Journal of American Studies: call for proposals (full articles due September 30, 2021).
March 1, 2021
«Approaches to the Monstruous and the Feminine: From ‘Human’ to Posthuman»: Call for proposals for Special Issue of Estudios Humanísticos. Filología (full papers due June 15, 2021).
March 14, 2021
New Fictional Formats & Age-Old Narratives: Understanding Creative Modes of Popular Culture in the Digital Age: call for papers for a special issue of PopMeC Research Blog
March 15, 2021
1) Call for papers for issue #30 of Babel – AFIAL (to be published late 2021).
2) «When American Television Became American Literature» (an update of The Platinum Age of American Television CFPs), call for proposals for edited volume.
March 20, 2021
Extended deadline: Call for abstract proposals for edited volume Latinx Representation in Popular Culture and New Media(to be submitted to Brill’s collection European Perspectives on the United States).
March 31, 2021
1) Contemporary Fictions of Migration and Exile:Writing Diaspora in the 21st Century : Call for proposals for edited volume.
2) Clepsydra : Revista Internacional de Estudios Feministas y Teoría del Género.Call for submissions for forthcoming issue #22 (to be published November 2021).
3) Semanticity, Alterity, Creativity: Building on Eugenio Coseriu’s Legacy: Call for papers for a special issue of CDDC: Concordia Discors vs Discordia Concors: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies (to be published in vol. 15-16, 2021).
April 2, 2021
April 5, 2021
1) Register in understudied academic contexts: Call for papers for special issue of Research in Corpus Linguistics (to be published Fall 2022).
2) Call for papers for the next issue of Filanderas: Revista interdisciplinar de estudios feministas.
April 15, 2021
1) REIIT: Revista Educación Investigación, Innovación y Transferencia: Call for submissions for volume 1 (2021).
2) Babel – AFIAL: Call for articles and book reviews for vol. 30 (December 2021).
April 25, 2021
Connections: A Journal of Language, Media, and Culture: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (2021).
May 1, 2021
Hélice: Critical Thinking on Speculative Fiction: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (to be published December 2021).
May 31, 2021
Myth and 21st-century Environmentalism. Literary and Artistic Practices for Saving the Planet, Call for proposals for edited volume.
June 30, 2021
Language Change: Diachronic and Synchronic Approaches, Call for papers for summer 2021 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
July 15, 2021
1) Gender Studies Journal: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (2021).
2) Intercultural Communication and Ubiquitous Learning in Multimodal English Language Education (IGI-Global), Call for chapters for edited volume.
July 17, 2021
«Eavan Boland–In her Many Images,» Call for papers for ABEI Journal Special Issue (23.2).
September 15, 2021
1) Raudem, Revista de la Asociación Universitaria de Estudios de las Mujeres, Call for papers for volume 9 (2021).
2) DIGILEC: International Journal of Languages and Cultures, Call for papers for volume 8.
October 15, 2021
«Affects, Feelings and Emotions,» call for submissions for volume 9 of Indialogs.
November 1, 2021
Estudios Irlandeses, Call for papers for volume 17 (March 2022).
February 21, 2022
«IberoAmerican Gothic: Gothic Productions in the Iberian Peninsula and in Latin America,» Abusões / Gothic Studies Journal Special Issue (vol. 19, Sept.-Dec. 2022)