Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
December 10, 2018
Mobilities and Citizenship: Rethinking Migrations, Individual and Collective Civil Rights, and their Representations in American History and Culture from the Colonial Age to the Present. Call for contributions for a special issue of RSAJournal: Rivista di Studi Americani (to be published in 2019).
December 30, 2018
Call for abstract proposals for a special monograph on The Language of Sports and Adventure Tourism to be published in Alicante Journal of English Studies (Revista Alicantina de Estudios Ingleses) (date of publication: end of 2019).
December 31, 2018
1) Contemporary Literature and/as Archive: call for contributions to a special issue of LIT: Literature Interpretation Theory.
2) Our City or An Attempt at Exhausting a Place in Leicestershire: Call for submissions for a book about Leicestershire to be published by Dahlia Publishing.
January 1, 2019
1) Re-Membering Hospitality in the Mediterranean: Essays in Anglophone Literature, Arts, and Culture: Call for papers for peer-reviewed edited volume.
2) White Supremacy in the United States: Politics, Economies, Histories, Affects, and Poetics, call for proposals for the online journal, dedicated to publishing the work of early career researchers in American Studies, Current Objectives in Postgraduate American Studies (COPAS). (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
January 7, 2019
The Resistance: call for contributions for a special issue of SOAR (Society of Americanists Review)
January 15, 2019
Epistemocriticism of Victorian and Edwardian Literature: call for proposals for Cahiers victoriens et édouardiens, issue #90 (to be published in autumn 2019).
January 31, 2019
January 30, 2019
Call for papers for issues 11-12 of CONCORDIA DISCORS vs DISCORDIA CONCORS: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies (CDDC)to be published in 2019: The Id of the Underworld vs the Superego of Heaven: Psychologically-Based Approaches. (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
February 15, 2019
1) ‘My Soul is a Witness”: Reimagining African American Women’s Spirituality and the Black Female Body in African American Literature: call for contributions for a special issue of Religions.
2) Television Series as Literature: From the Ordinary to the Unthinkable: call for chapter proposals for an edited volume.
February 20, 2019
Philologica Canariensia solicits articles, notes, and book reviews for publication in issue 25 (date of publication July 2019)
March 15, 2019
Babel a.f.i.a.l., call for articles for issue #28 (to be published in 2019)
April 1, 2019
Call for contributions for Complutense Journal of English Studies (to be published in 2019).
May 1, 2019
1) The Reality and Permanence of Fantasy Fiction, call for paper for the Summer 2019 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
2) Learners’ outcomes and effective strategies in early second language learning, call for papers for special issue to be published in E-Journall (EuroAmerican Journal of Applied linguistics and languages) (to be published in December 2019).
December 15, 2019
Decorating the Body: Gems, Jewelry, and Body Adornments in Literature, call for contributions for a special issue of Lectora: revista de dones i textualitat (to be published October 2020)