Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
August 31, 2019
September 1, 2019
1) Departures and Arrivals: Women, Mobility and Travel Writing, call for abstracts for Revista Feminismo/s (issue 36).
2) Research on Corpus Linguistics calls for research articles, reports, and book reviews for issue #7 (to be published 2019).
September 6, 2019
Call for abstract proposals for the special issue «Popular Culture in a New Media Age: Trends and Transitions» of Ex-Centric Narratives: Journal of Anglophone Literature, Culture and Media.
September 15, 2019
The American Presidency and Presidential elections: call for contributions for a special issue of American Studies in Scandinavia (to be published in 2020).
October 15, 2019
Dynamics of collapse in fantasy, the fantastic and SF, call for contributions for Issue 63 of Caliban (to be published June 2020)
October 27, 2019
aspeers, the first and currently only peer-reviewed print journal for MA-level American studies scholars in Europe, calls for submissions to both their general section and their topical section on «Pride and Shame in America» for issue #13 (to be published in 2020).
October 31, 2019
SEDERI welcomes articles, notes and reviews for its next issue (nº 30) to be published in Autumn 2020.
November 1, 2019
Irish Studies / Estudios Irlandeses – Call For Papers for issue 15, to be published in March 2020.
November 30, 2019
Call for submissions for issue #41 of ES-Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies, to be published Autumn 2020.
December 15, 2019
1) Decorating the Body: Gems, Jewelry, and Body Adornments in Literature, call for contributions for a special issue of Lectora: revista de dones i textualitat (to be published October 2020)
2) Complutense Journal of English Studies is requesting contributions for its 2020 issue.
December 20, 2019
1) Contemporary Scottish Urban Fiction (2000-2019): Space, Emotions, Identity, call for contributions for a special issue of Complutense Journal of English Studies (to be published in 2020)
2) Vulnerable Times: Exposure and Agency in Canadian Literature, call for papers for a Special Issue of a major international peer-reviewed journal, guest edited by Eva Darias-Beautell (Universidad de La Laguna). Click here for stylesheet.
January 8, 2020
Cuadernos de Investigación Filológica (CIF) (Working Papers in Philological Research) invites submissions for issues #47 & 48 (to be published in 2020).
February 1, 2020
Research in Corpus Linguistics invites submissions for issue #8 (to be published in 2020).