Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
December 15, 2020
1) Call for papers for the special issue Evaluación de la educación digital y digitalización de la evaluación to be published in RIED (Revista Iberoamericana de la Educación Digital).
2) Call for papers for the special issue The discourses of Gender, Violence and Social Inequality in the era of digital communication to be published in Quaderns de Filologia – Linguistics Series vol. 26 (2021).
December 18, 2020
Call for abstract proposals for an edited volume: Vulnerable. Representing Vulnerability in Literature and Film (to be published in 2022).
December 31, 2020
1) ExtReme 21: Going Beyond in Post-Millennial North-American Literature and Culture, call for articles to be published in a special issue of Polish Journal for American Studies (date of publication: Fall 2021)
2) Call for contributions for the special issue Ageing as a Unique Experience: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Ageing and Later Life from Social and Humanities Perspectives to be published in the Journal Societies(to be published 2021)
January 28, 2021
Call for papers for issue #6 of Verbeia. Journal of English and Spanish Studies (to be published in April 2021)
January 31, 2021
1) Pandemics in European Literature (20th – 21st ce.): Theory and Practice: call for papers for a special issue of Journal Interlitteraria
2) Crisis, Pandemics, and Counter-hegemony: Reading Paradigm Shifts across World Literature: call for papers for a special issue of 452ºF. Journal of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature (to be published in July 2021).
February 1, 2021
1) When ‘not bad’ is in fact ‘very good’: understated vs overstated reality (extended deadline): call for papers for a special issue of CDDC: Concordia Discors vs Discordia Concors: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies (to be published in vol. 13-14).
2) Afrofuturism and celebrating the contributions of Black women in SFF: call for papers for volume 21.1 of FEMSPEC.
3) Emotions of Inclusion and Exclusion in Transnational Spaces: call for proposals for edited volume.
February 15, 2021
1) Strangers and Trespassers in Contemporary Women’s Crime Fiction (2000-2020): Call for papers for a special issue of Papers on Language and Literature (Southern Illinois University Edwardsville).
2) Call for papers for a collection of essays: Fear, Anxiety and Crisis in Europe: A Multidisciplinary Approach.
February 28, 2021
«The Boredoms of Late Modernity,» 2022 Special Issue of the European Journal of American Studies: call for proposals (full articles due September 30, 2021).
March 1, 2021
«Approaches to the Monstruous and the Feminine: From ‘Human’ to Posthuman»: Call for proposals for Special Issue of Estudios Humanísticos. Filología (full papers due June 15, 2021).
March 14, 2021
New Fictional Formats & Age-Old Narratives: Understanding Creative Modes of Popular Culture in the Digital Age: call for papers for a special issue of PopMeC Research Blog
March 15, 2021
1) Call for papers for issue #30 of Babel – AFIAL (to be published late 2021).
2) «When American Television Became American Literature» (an update of The Platinum Age of American Television CFPs), call for proposals for edited volume.
March 20, 2021
Extended deadline: Call for abstract proposals for edited volume Latinx Representation in Popular Culture and New Media (to be submitted to Brill’s collection European Perspectives on the United States).
March 31, 2021
1) Contemporary Fictions of Migration and Exile: Writing Diaspora in the 21st Century : Call for proposals for edited volume.
2) Clepsydra : Revista Internacional de Estudios Feministas y Teoría del Género. Call for submissions for forthcoming issue #22 (to be published November 2021).
3) Semanticity, Alterity, Creativity: Building on Eugenio Coseriu’s Legacy: Call for papers for a special issue of CDDC: Concordia Discors vs Discordia Concors: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies (to be published in vol. 15-16, 2021).
April 2, 2021
April 5, 2021
1) Register in understudied academic contexts: Call for papers for special issue of Research in Corpus Linguistics (to be published Fall 2022).
2) Call for papers for the next issue of Filanderas: Revista interdisciplinar de estudios feministas.
April 15, 2021
REIIT: Revista Educación Investigación, Innovación y Transferencia: Call for submissions for volume 1 (2021).
May 1, 2021
Hélice: Critical Thinking on Speculative Fiction: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (to be published December 2021).
May 31, 2021
Myth and 21st-century Environmentalism. Literary and Artistic Practices for Saving the Planet, Call for proposals for edited volume.
June 30, 2021
Language Change: Diachronic and Synchronic Approaches, Call for papers for summer 2021 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
July 15, 2021
Gender Studies Journal: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (2021).