Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
April 1, 2018
April 16, 2018
1) Brexit and the Divided Kingdom: call for contributions to a special issue of the Journal for the Study of British Cultures.
2) Languages and international virtual exchange: call for contributions to a special issue of the European Journal of Language Policy, issue 11.2
April 18, 2018
English Studies and Digital Humanities: call for contributions to the the Journal of the CEMRA research group Representations in the English-Speaking World
April 22, 2018
Rewinding Global America: Nationalism and Contested Power: call for contributions for USAbroad: Journal of American History and Politics
April 30, 2018
1) Call for proposals for the volume The Ethical Grounding and Instructional Value of Storytelling, to be pubished in the Journal of Comparative Literature and Aesthetics JCLA (December 2018).
2) American Women Writers Abroad: call for papers for a special issue of Transatlantica.
May 1, 2018
1) Multi/Inter-culturalism and identity negotiation: Call for submissions for the Summer 2018 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
2) Negotiating Aging and Ageism in English-speaking Literatures, Theatre and Performance Arts: call for contributions for a dossier to be published in the Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies (HJEAS) (to be published 2019-2020).
May 15, 2018
History-changing events of the 21st Century in Drama and Fiction: Call for chapters for an edited book (working title).
May 21, 2018
Racial Passing: New Historical and Aesthetic Perspectives: call for contributions for a collection of essays.
May 31, 2018
Frankenstein Revived: Essays on the International Reception, Translation and Recasting of Mary Shelley’s Novel: call for contributions for a collection of essays (to be published by a global publisher in 2019).
June 1, 2018
Owen Barfield in Contemporary Contexts: Exploring his Thoughts and Influence: call for contributions for a book to be published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK.
June 15, 2018
The journal Acta Universitatis Carolinae – Studia Territorialia invites authors to submit articles for its 2018 special issue entitled: Memory of Genocide in Interdisciplinary Perspectives.
June 20, 2018
A diachronic approach to Ian McEwan’s fiction : from sensationalism to ethical writing: call for contributions to an edited book.
June 29, 2018
June 30, 2018
1) Experiments in short fiction: between genre and media/La brièveté et l’expériment: entre genre et media: call for articles for the special issue of IL LI 23 (to be published in the Fall, 2018).
2) Reference and Referentiality: call for proposals for issue 11.1 of the webjournal L’Atelier.
July 1, 2018
Avenging Nature: A Survey of the Role of Nature in Modern and Contemporary Art and Literature: call for contributions for a collection of essays.
July 30, 2018
Call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal of English Studies (IJES): New insights into the teaching and learning of the English language: Innovation and research in higher education settings.
July 31, 2018
1) Revista de Estudios Norteamericanos (REN), VOL 22 (2018)
2) General call for papers for the third Issue of The New Americanist and call for papers for its Special Feature Section: “Hobgoblins of Fantasy: American Fantasy Fiction in Theory” (to be published in the Fall, 2019).
August 1, 2018
September 14, 2018
Identity Broodings and Inter-Referential Pathways in Chicana/o Culture: Call for contributions to a special issue of Ex-Centric Narratives: Journal of Anglophone Literature, Culture and Media (to be published December 2019).
Sepetember 15, 2018
Old and New Avenues in Paul Auster’s Work: call for contributions to a special issue of Revue LISA /LISA e-journal.
September 30, 2018
1) Call for submissions to volume #6 of Indialogs’ special issue: Writing/ Righting Wrongs; Agravios del pasado, re-creaciones del presente.
2) Call for papers for issue #6 of Research in Corpus Linguistics (RiCL), official journal of the Spanish Association for Corpus Linguistics AELINCO (to be published in 2018).
October 1, 2018
Call for contributions for a special issue on Amiri Baraka for the Journal of American Studies of Turkey (JAST).
October 31, 2018
Call for papers for the three issues of EJES to be published in 2020: 1) Representing Trans; 2) Neo-Victorian Negociations of Hostility, Empathy and Hospitality; 3) Decentering Commemorations: Literary, Cultural, Historical and Political Commemorations across and beyond the British Isles
November 1, 2018
1) Call for papers for issues 11-12 of CONCORDIA DISCORS vs DISCORDIA CONCORS: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies (CDDC) to be published in 2019: The Id of the Underworld vs the Superego of Heaven: Psychologically-Based Approaches.
2) Call for papers for issue #14 of Estudios Irlandeses, the scholarly journal of the Spanish Association for Irish Studies (AEDEI) to be published in March 2019.
December 31, 2018
Contemporary Literature and/as Archive: call for contrbutions to a special issue of LIT: Literature Interpretation Theory.