Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
June 1, 2018
Owen Barfield in Contemporary Contexts: Exploring his Thoughts and Influence: call for contributions for a book to be published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK.
June 15, 2018
1) The journal Acta Universitatis Carolinae – Studia Territorialia invites authors to submit articles for its 2018 special issue entitled: Memory of Genocide in Interdisciplinary Perspectives.
2) Nationalism, Hyper and Post: Call for contributions of issue #1 of JAm It! Journal of American Studies in Italy
June 20, 2018
A diachronic approach to Ian McEwan’s fiction : from sensationalism to ethical writing: call for contributions to an edited book.
June 29, 2018
June 30, 2018
1) Experiments in short fiction: between genre and media/La brièveté et l’expériment: entre genre et media: call for articles for the special issue of IL LI 23 (to be published in the Fall, 2018).
2) Reference and Referentiality: call for proposals for issue 11.1 of the webjournal L’Atelier.
3) Feeling British: Call for contributions for a special issue of the French Review of British Studies (to be published in 2019).
July 1, 2018
Avenging Nature: A Survey of the Role of Nature in Modern and Contemporary Art and Literature: call for contributions for a collection of essays.
July 15, 2018
July 30, 2018
Call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal of English Studies (IJES): New insights into the teaching and learning of the English language: Innovation and research in higher education settings.
July 31, 2018
1) Revista de Estudios Norteamericanos (REN), VOL 22 (2018)
2) General call for papers for the third Issue of The New Americanist and call for papers for its Special Feature Section: “Hobgoblins of Fantasy: American Fantasy Fiction in Theory” (to be published in the Fall, 2019).
August 1, 2018
August 2, 2018
1) America’s Choice: Greatness and Liberties in Critical Studies: Call for papers for The French Review of American Studies (RFEA).
2) Neo-Victorian Trajectories of Wealth, Negotiations of Class and Material Inheritance: Call for contributions for special issue 2018/2019 of Journal of Neo-Victorian Studies.
August 15, 2018
Representations of Transmodern War Contexts in English Literature, call for articles for a special issue of Societies. (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
August 30, 2018
Call for chapter proposals for Language, Power, and Ideology in Political Writing which will be published by IGI Global in 2019.
August 31, 2018
1) The Public Place of Drama in Britain, 1968 to the Present Day: call for manuscripts for a special issue of Humanities.
2) Call for contribution for a special volume on “Aesthetics and Terrorism” to be published in Contemporary Aesthetics Journal.
September 3, 2018
Reading Love with Murdoch: Philosophy and Literature in the Work of Iris Murdoch: call for abstracts for a special issue of the journal SLI: Studies in the Literary Imagination (to be published in 2019).
September 14, 2018
Identity Broodings and Inter-Referential Pathways in Chicana/o Culture: Call for contributions to a special issue of Ex-Centric Narratives: Journal of Anglophone Literature, Culture and Media (to be published December 2019).
Sepetember 15, 2018
Old and New Avenues in Paul Auster’s Work: call for contributions to a special issue of Revue LISA /LISA e-journal.
September 30, 2018
1) Call for submissions to volume #6 of Indialogs’ special issue: Writing/ Righting Wrongs; Agravios del pasado, re-creaciones del presente.
2) Call for papers for issue #6 of Research in Corpus Linguistics (RiCL), official journal of the Spanish Association for Corpus Linguistics AELINCO (to be published in 2018).
October 1, 2018
Call for contributions for a special issue on Amiri Baraka for the Journal of American Studies of Turkey (JAST).
October 30, 2018
Configuring non-Linearity: A Reassessment of Nadine Gordimer’s Art: call for proposals for issue #41.2 of Commonwealth Essays and Studies, to be published in May 2019 (abstract to be submitted by July 31st).
October 31, 2018
Call for papers for the three issues of EJES to be published in 2020: 1) Representing Trans; 2) Neo-Victorian Negociations of Hostility, Empathy and Hospitality; 3) Decentering Commemorations: Literary, Cultural, Historical and Political Commemorations across and beyond the British Isles
November 1, 2018
1) Call for papers for issues 11-12 of CONCORDIA DISCORS vs DISCORDIA CONCORS: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies (CDDC) to be published in 2019: The Id of the Underworld vs the Superego of Heaven: Psychologically-Based Approaches.
2) Call for papers for issue #14 of Estudios Irlandeses, the scholarly journal of the Spanish Association for Irish Studies (AEDEI) to be published in March 2019.
November 20, 2018
November 30, 2018
1) Call for submissions for issue #40 of ES Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies (to be published in 2019).
2) Restoration Fiction (1660-1714): call for contributions for a special issue (#79) of The Revista Canaria de Estudios Ingleses (RCEI) to be published November 2019.
December 31, 2018
Contemporary Literature and/as Archive: call for contributions to a special issue of LIT: Literature Interpretation Theory.
January 15, 2019
Epistemocriticism of Victorian and Edwardian Literature: call for proposals for Cahiers victoriens et édouardiens, issue #90 (to be published in autumn 2019).