Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
February 1, 2020
Research in Corpus Linguistics invites submissions for issue #8 (to be published in 2020).
February 28, 2020
1) Religion in South Asian Fictions: call for papers for edited volume.
2) The City Speaks: Re-presenting Urban Spaces in Indian Literature: call for papers for edited volume.
February 29, 2020
Miscelánea: A Journal of English and American Studies: call for contributions for the next Language and Linguistics issue (Volume 61), to be published in December 2020.
March 1, 2020
Age and Performance: Expanding Intersectionality: call for proposals for a special issue to be published in Theatre Research in Canada/ Recherches théâtrales au Canada (to be published in November 2021). (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
March 13, 2020
Textual Scholarship in the 21st Century: call for papers for the for the fifteenth edition of the journal Variants, the Journal of the European Society for Textual Scholarship.
March 15, 2020
1) CLEPSYDRA. International Journal of Feminist Studies and Gender Criticism: call for papers for the November 2020 issue.
2) Babel-AFIAL: call for papers for issue #29 (to be published at the end of 2020)
March 20, 2020
GAUDEAMUS, the Journal of the Association of Young Researchers on Anglophone Studies: call for proposals for articles and notes (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
April 6, 2020
The American Entrepreneurial Spirit: call for articles for a special issue of JAAAS (Journal of the Austrian Association for American Studies).
April 30, 2020
1) Visiting Specialised Fiction (FASP) Through the Prism of Authors, Experts, Readers and Viewers: Call for paper for issue #48 of ILCEA ONLINE (to be published 2022).
2) Screening the Crisis: U.S. Cinema and Social Change in the 21st Century: call for chapter proposals for an edited volume (to be published 2021)
May 1, 2020
Revista Hélice: reflexiones críticas sobre ficción especulativa: Call for contributions for the 2020 issues.
May 15, 2020
May 31, 2020
Language, discourse and gender identity: call for papers for the summer 2020 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
June 31, 2020
Ciencia ficción, género y exclusión: call for papers for a monographic issue to be published in 452ºF. Revista de Teoría de la Literatura y Literatura Comparada (date of publication: 31st January 2021).