Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
February 15, 2019
1) ‘My Soul is a Witness”: Reimagining African American Women’s Spirituality and the Black Female Body in African American Literature: call for contributions for a special issue of Religions.
2) Television Series as Literature: From the Ordinary to the Unthinkable: call for chapter proposals for an edited volume.
February 20, 2019
Philologica Canariensia solicits articles, notes, and book reviews for publication in issue 25 (date of publication July 2019)
February 28, 2019
Call for contributions for an edited volume on Contemporary Fairy Tale Magic to be published by Brill.
March 1, 2019
Call for Topics for Two Special Issues of the European Journal of English Studies (EJES) (Volume 25, to be published in 2021).
March 15, 2019
April 1, 2019
1) Call for contributions for Complutense Journal of English Studies (to be published in 2019).
2) The Migrant as an Eye/I. Transculturality, Self-Representation, Audiovisual Practices: call for proposals for a special issue of Cinergie. Il Cinema e le altre Arti.
April 15, 2019
Estudios Interlingüísticos invites previously unpublished research articles, book reviews and conference reports in any field of linguistics, to appear in Volume 7, expected for December 2019.
April 25, 2019
Interlanguage Pragmatics and Instructional Pragmatics: call for contributions for a special issue of Letrônica (to be published in 2019).
May 1, 2019
1) The Reality and Permanence of Fantasy Fiction, call for paper for the Summer 2019 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
2) Learners’ outcomes and effective strategies in early second language learning, call for papers for special issue to be published in E-Journall (EuroAmerican Journal of Applied linguistics and languages) (to be published in December 2019).
May 31, 2019
Left-wing radicalism in the United States: a foreign creed?, call for paper proposal for Transatlantica: Journal of American Studies. Papers will be due in October 2019.
October 15, 2019
Dynamics of collapse in fantasy, the fantastic and SF, call for contributions for Issue 63 of Caliban (to be published June 2020)
December 15, 2019
Decorating the Body: Gems, Jewelry, and Body Adornments in Literature, call for contributions for a special issue of Lectora: revista de dones i textualitat (to be published October 2020)