Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
January 10, 2018
1) The Underground Railroad(s): History, Myth and Representations: Call for Papers for Lisa e-Journal (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
2) Call for contributions for volume 52 of the journal Annali di Ca’ Foscari. Serie Occidentali (to be published autumn 2018)
January 15, 2018
1) Call for proposals: Black Womanhood in Popular Culture, Open Cultural Studies, Peer-Reviewed Journal by De Gruyter Open.
2) Marx, Semiotics and Political Praxis: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
3) Geomedia and the City: Call for contributioosn to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
4) G. Ballard and Making: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
5) Call for proposals for a Special Issue of Humanities (ISSN 2076-0787) on “Environment, Ecology, Climate and ‘Nature’ in 21st Century Scottish Literature”
6) Breaking New Grounds: Perspectives on Recent Indian English Fiction: call for contributions for a collection of essays.
7) The Green Critique: call for contributions for a collection of critical essays.
January 31, 2018
1) Call for Papers for the second issue of The New Americanist (to be published spring 2019).
2) Lexical and Semantic Neology in English, call for contributions to Issue nr 12 of Lexis, Journal in English Lexicology.
February 1, 2018
February 15, 2018
1) HJEAS (Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies) seeks essay submissions for a thematic section of a 2019 issue on “The 20th and 21st Century Irish Literatures between Realism and Experimentation.”
2) Call for contributions for “American Constructions of Photography / Photographic Constructions of America“, to be published in Iperstoria, Monographic Section, Spring/Summer 2018, edited by Serena Fusco and Mauro Pala (EXTENDED DEADLINE).
February 20, 2018
February 28, 2018
Contemporary African and Black Diasporic Spaces in Europe: Call for contributions to a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, De Gruyter Open.
March 1, 2018
Industrial Heritage in the UK : Mutations, Conversions and Representations: Call for contributions to an issue of LISA e-journal.
March 5, 2018
1) Mind the Gap in Tourism Discourse: Translation, Mediation, Inclusion: Call for contributions to issue n. 21 of Altre modernità/ Otras modernidades/ Autres modernités/ Other Modernities
2) Miniatures in the Early Modern Period (16th-18th c.): call for contributions to a special issue of Études Épistémè (to be published Spring 2019).
March 9, 2018
Literary Networks and Digital Media in Contemporary African Literatures: Call for contributions for a Double Guest Issue 13:3 & 13:4 of Postcolonial Text, 2018.
March 15, 2018
1) Call for chapters for an edited volume: Migration and Violence in Modern and Contemporary Culture (to be published in 2018)
2) Capitalist Aesthetics: call for contributionsfor a special issue of Open Cultural Studies, an Open Access Peer-Reviewed Journal (De Gruyter) (to be published in 2018).
March 31, 2018
Call for contributions for a peer reviewed collection: Terrible Beauties: Europe, Conflict and the Imagination in Literature and the Arts (to be published in 2019)
April 1, 2018
April 30, 2018
1) Call for proposals for the volume The Ethical Grounding and Instructional Value of Storytelling, to be pubished in the Journal of Comparative Literature and Aesthetics JCLA (December 2018).
2) American Women Writers Abroad: call for papers for a special issue of Transatlantica.
May 1, 2018
1) Multi/Inter-culturalism and identity negotiation: Call for submissions for the Summer 2018 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
2) Negotiating Aging and Ageism in English-speaking Literatures, Theatre and Performance Arts: call for contributions for a dossier to be published in the Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies (HJEAS) (to be published 2019-2020).
July 31, 2018
Revista de Estudios Norteamericanos (REN), VOL 22 (2018)
September 14, 2018
Identity Broodings and Inter-Referential Pathways in Chicana/o Culture: Call for contributions to a special issue of Ex-Centric Narratives: Journal of Anglophone Literature, Culture and Media. (to be published December 2019)