Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
December 15, 2019
1) Decorating the Body: Gems, Jewelry, and Body Adornments in Literature, call for contributions for a special issue of Lectora: revista de dones i textualitat (to be published October 2020)
2) Complutense Journal of English Studies is requesting contributions for its 2020 issue.
December 20, 2019
1) Contemporary Scottish Urban Fiction (2000-2019): Space, Emotions, Identity, call for contributions for a special issue of Complutense Journal of English Studies (to be published in 2020)
2) Vulnerable Times: Exposure and Agency in Canadian Literature, call for papers for a Special Issue of a major international peer-reviewed journal, guest edited by Eva Darias-Beautell (Universidad de La Laguna). Click here for stylesheet.
December 30, 2019
1) 9/11 and its war aftershocks in cultural American Studies: A 20-year insight: call for proposals for a monograph to be published in Revista Canaria de Estudios Ingleses (RCEI), edited by Dr. Juan J. Cruz (to be published September-October 2021)
2) American Apocalypse(s): Nuclear Imaginaries and the Reinvention of Modern America, call for proposals for special issue #31 (to be published 2020) of RSAJournal: Rivista di Studi Americani.
December 31, 2019
Extrapolating Nostalgia: call for papers for a special issue of Science Fiction Studies.
January 8, 2020
Cuadernos de Investigación Filológica (CIF) (Working Papers in Philological Research) invites submissions for issues #47 & 48 (to be published in 2020).
January 15, 2020
International Dickinson: Scholarship in English Translation: call for submissions to a Special Issue of The Emily Dickinson Journal
January 31, 2020
1) Anglica: An International Journal of English Studies: call for papers for issue #29 (to be published September 2020)
2) Call for abstracts for a volume of studies entitled Minorities in Canada – Intercultural Investigations to be published in the L’Harmattan-KRE Series. The Canada Center of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary.
February 1, 2020
1) Research in Corpus Linguistics invites submissions for issue #8 (to be published in 2020).
2) Age and Performance: Expanding Intersectionality: call for proposals for a special issue to be published in Theatre Research in Canada/ Recherches théâtrales au Canada (to be published in November 2021).
February 28, 2020
1) Religion in South Asian Fictions: call for papers for edited volume.
2) The City Speaks: Re-presenting Urban Spaces in Indian Literature: call for papers for edited volume.
February 29, 2020
Miscelánea: A Journal of English and American Studies: call for contributions for the next Language and Linguistics issue (Volume 61), to be published in December 2020.
March 13, 2020
Textual Scholarship in the 21st Century: call for papers for the for the fifteenth edition of the journal Variants, the Journal of the European Society for Textual Scholarship.
March 15, 2020
1) CLEPSYDRA. International Journal of Feminist Studies and Gender Criticism: call for papers for the November 2020 issue.
2) Babel-AFIAL: call for papers for issue #29 (to be published at the end of 2020)
April 6, 2020
The American Entrepreneurial Spirit: call for articles for a special issue of JAAAS (Journal of the Austrian Association for American Studies).
May 1, 2020
Revista Hélice: reflexiones críticas sobre ficción especulativa: Call for contributions for the 2020 issues.
May 31, 2020
Language, discourse and gender identity: call for papers for the summer 2020 issue of the ESSE Messenger.