Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
March 1, 2021
«Approaches to the Monstruous and the Feminine: From ‘Human’ to Posthuman»: Call for proposals for Special Issue of Estudios Humanísticos. Filología (full papers due June 15, 2021).
March 14, 2021
New Fictional Formats & Age-Old Narratives: Understanding Creative Modes of Popular Culture in the Digital Age: call for papers for a special issue of PopMeC Research Blog
March 15, 2021
1) Call for papers for issue #30 of Babel – AFIAL (to be published late 2021).
2) «When American Television Became American Literature» (an update of The Platinum Age of American Television CFPs), call for proposals for edited volume.
March 20, 2021
Extended deadline: Call for abstract proposals for edited volume Latinx Representation in Popular Culture and New Media(to be submitted to Brill’s collection European Perspectives on the United States).
March 31, 2021
1) Contemporary Fictions of Migration and Exile:Writing Diaspora in the 21st Century : Call for proposals for edited volume.
2) Clepsydra : Revista Internacional de Estudios Feministas y Teoría del Género.Call for submissions for forthcoming issue #22 (to be published November 2021).
3) Semanticity, Alterity, Creativity: Building on Eugenio Coseriu’s Legacy: Call for papers for a special issue of CDDC: Concordia Discors vs Discordia Concors: Researches into Comparative Literature, Contrastive Linguistics, Cross-Cultural and Translation Strategies (to be published in vol. 15-16, 2021).
April 2, 2021
April 5, 2021
1) Register in understudied academic contexts: Call for papers for special issue of Research in Corpus Linguistics (to be published Fall 2022).
2) Call for papers for the next issue of Filanderas: Revista interdisciplinar de estudios feministas.
April 15, 2021
1) REIIT: Revista Educación Investigación, Innovación y Transferencia: Call for submissions for volume 1 (2021).
2) Babel – AFIAL: Call for articles and book reviews for vol. 30 (December 2021).
April 25, 2021
Connections: A Journal of Language, Media, and Culture: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (2021).
May 1, 2021
Hélice: Critical Thinking on Speculative Fiction: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (to be published December 2021).
May 31, 2021
Myth and 21st-century Environmentalism. Literary and Artistic Practices for Saving the Planet, Call for proposals for edited volume.
June 30, 2021
Language Change: Diachronic and Synchronic Approaches, Call for papers for summer 2021 issue of the ESSE Messenger.
July 1, 2021
Extended deadline: «Spaces: Nature, Power, and Gender,» Special Issue of AMBIGUA, Revista de Investigaciones sobre Género y Estudios Culturales.
July 15, 2021
1) Gender Studies Journal: Call for submissions for forthcoming issue (2021).
2) Intercultural Communication and Ubiquitous Learning in Multimodal English Language Education (IGI-Global), Call for chapters for edited volume.
July 17, 2021
«Eavan Boland–In her Many Images,» Call for papers for ABEI Journal Special Issue (23.2).
July 31, 2021
«Recognition and Recovery of Caribbean Canadian Cultural Production,» a special issue of Canada and Beyond: a Journal of Canadian Literary and Cultural Studies (Issue 10, 2021), with guest editors Michael A. Bucknor and Cornel Bogle.
September 1, 2021
SOAR: The Society of Americanists Review, Call for General Submissions.
September 6, 2021
Extended deadline: Complutense Journal of English Studies, Call for papers for 2021 issue (English Linguistics).
September 11, 2021
Call For Papers for Vol. 2 of GAUDEAMUS, the Journal of the Association of Young Researchers on Anglophone Studies.
September 15, 2021
1) Raudem, Revista de la Asociación Universitaria de Estudios de las Mujeres, Call for papers for volume 9 (2021).
2) DIGILEC: International Journal of Languages and Cultures, Call for papers for volume 8.
September 16, 2021
Acotaciones. Revista de Investigación y creación teatral / Acotaciones. Research and Theatre Practice Journal, Call for papers for volume 47 (December 2021).
October 15, 2021
«Affects, Feelings and Emotions,» call for submissions for volume 9 of Indialogs.
October 30, 2021
«Early Career Researchers’ Perspectives on the Literatures and Cultures of Canada/Turtle Island,» Call for Papers for a special issue of Canada and Beyond: A Journal of Canadian Literary and Cultural Studies (Issue 11, 2022).
October 31, 2021
Call for Papers for the new issue of SEDERI, vol. 32, to be published in the Fall of 2022.
November 1, 2021
Estudios Irlandeses, Call for papers for volume 17 (March 2022).
November 30, 2021
1) «Limitrophy in Contemporary Literatures in English,» Call for papers for EJES: European Journal of English Studies Special Issue (2023).
2) ES Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies, Call for Submissions for issue 43 (Autumn 2022).
February 21, 2022
«IberoAmerican Gothic: Gothic Productions in the Iberian Peninsula and in Latin America,» Abusões / Gothic Studies Journal Special Issue (vol. 19, Sept.-Dec. 2022)