Journals and edited volumes | Call for papers
June 1, 2019
Reading Reality through Science Fiction, call por papers for a special issue of Messages, Sages and Ages: the Bukovinian Journal of Cultural Studies
June 15, 2091
July 1, 2019
1) Electronic Literature: Call for proposals for a special Issue of Journal of Comparative Literature ad Aesthetics (the deadline for full articles for accepted proposals is September 30, 2o19).
2) Decolonial (Re)Visions of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, call for papers for a special issue of Canadian Literature. A Quarterly of Criticism and Review. (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
July 15, 2019
August 31, 2019
September 1, 2019
1) Departures and Arrivals: Women, Mobility and Travel Writing, call for abstracts for Revista Feminismo/s (issue 36).
2) Research on Corpus Linguistics calls for research articles, reports, and book reviews for issue #7 (to be published 2019).
September 6, 2019
Call for abstract proposals for the special issue «Popular Culture in a New Media Age: Trends and Transitions» of Ex-Centric Narratives: Journal of Anglophone Literature, Culture and Media.
October 15, 2019
Dynamics of collapse in fantasy, the fantastic and SF, call for contributions for Issue 63 of Caliban (to be published June 2020)
November 1, 2019
Irish Studies / Estudios Irlandeses – Call For Papers for issue 15, to be published in March 2020.
November 30, 2019
Call for submissions for issue #41 of ES-Review. Spanish Journal of English Studies, to be published Autumn 2020.
December 15, 2019
1) Decorating the Body: Gems, Jewelry, and Body Adornments in Literature, call for contributions for a special issue of Lectora: revista de dones i textualitat (to be published October 2020)
2) Complutense Journal of English Studies is requesting contributions for its 2020 issue.
December 20, 2019
Contemporary Scottish Urban Fiction (2000-2019): Space, Emotions, Identity, call for contributions for a special issue of Complutense Journal of English Studies (to be published in 2020)