European conferences | Call for papers
December 1, 2018
1) Monuments, Museums and Murals: Preservation, Commemoration and American Identity, 39th International American Studies Conference, American Studies Association of Turkey (ASAT), Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, Turkey, 15–17 May, 2019.
2) Stonewall at 50 and Beyond: Interrogating the Legacy and Memory of the 1969 Riots, University of Paris-Est Créteil and Paris-Dauphine University (Paris-Sciences-et-Lettres), Paris, France, 3-5 June, 2019.
3) The return of the Rust Belt and the populist moment, Université de Paris-Est Créteil, France, 20-21 June, 2019. (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
December 7, 2018
The British Society for Literature and Science Fourteenth Annual Conference, Royal Holloway University of London, London, UK, 4-6 April, 2019.
December 10, 2018
1) Somewhere In Between: Borders and Borderlands, London Center for Interdisciplinary Research, London, UK, 6 April, 2019.
2) Gender and Power: International Conference on Gender Studies, London Center for Interdisciplinary Research, London, UK, 2 March, 2019.
December 12, 2018
What Intersectionality Does – or Does not Do – to Activism, 15th National Conference of the French Association of Political Science (AFSP), Sciences Po Bordeaux, France, 2-4 July, 2019.
December 14, 2018
6th International Language in Focus Conference, organized by Cukurova University, Turkey, The University of Sheffield International Faculty, CITY College, Greece and the South-East European Research Centre (SEERC), held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2 – 4 May, 2019.
December 15, 2018
1) Call for workshop proposals: 8th Biennial International Conference on the Linguistics of Contemporary English (BICLCE 2019), University of Bamberg, Bamberg, Germany, 26-28 September, 2019.
2) Vladimir Nabokov : History and Geography, International Symposium, Sorbonne University / University of Cergy-Pontoise, Paris, Frnace, 6-8 June 2019.
December 16, 2018
Neo-Victorianism and the Senses: Sensing the Past, University of Surrey, UK, 13 March, 2019.
December 20, 2018
Powerful Literary Fiction Texts: a Stylistic, Empirical and Performance-based Approach, Brighton, UK, 19-21 June, 2019.
December 23, 2018
“Enter the Crowd”: Mass Communication in Early Modern England, The IASEMS Graduate Conference, British Institute of Florence, Italy, 12 April, 2019.
December 30, 2018
Words, Music and Gender, University of Maribor, Slovenia, 24-25 May, 2019.
December 31, 2018
1) Call for main session papers and poster presentations: 8th Biennial International Conference on the Linguistics of Contemporary English (BICLCE 2019), University of Bamberg, Bamberg, Germany, 26-28 September, 2019.
2) Feminism and Technoscience, Third Biennial European Association for American Studies (EAAS) Women’s Network Symposium together with the Hellenic Association for American Studies, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, 6 April, 2019. (EXTENDED DEADLINE)