Welcome to AEDEAN Asociación Española de Estudios Anglo-Norteamericanos
The 40th AEDEAN Conference will be held at the University of Zaragoza in Huesca. The conference will run from Wednesday 9 (morning) through Friday 11 (late afternoon) in November, 2016. The Organizing Committee has set up a web page with further information on the conference.
Author Guidelines for AEDEAN 40 Conference:
Please remember that only AEDEAN members can submit proposals to AEDEAN 40. If you are not yet a member and wish to join the Association, please fill in the online form. Abstracts will be submitted following this template. Please, follow the author guidelines carefully.
Access to the intranet
If you have any queries about submissions please contact Rosario Arias and Belén Méndez at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have recently changed your email address, please contact Belén Méndez at email@example.com.
See here the letter of the organizers.
See here the official poster of the conference.
**Conference attendants may benefit from a 35% discount on their train tickets to Zaragoza Delicias / Huesca stations. See the attached document: TES_2016_01079
- SIforAGE International Conference - The SIforAGE International Conference “Envisioning a New World” Social Innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing 19th, 20th, and 21st October 2016 Universitat de Barcelona / CaixaForum Barcelona With The[...]
- workshop at BICLCE2017 - Workshop title: Constructions and language processing: Performance-driven constraints on perception and production Convenors: David Tizón-Couto (University of Vigo), David Lorenz (Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg), Jong-Bok Kim (Kyung Hee University, Seoul), Yolanda[...]
- IASA CONFERENCE 2017 - Call for Papers “Marginalia: The Borders of The Border”. International American Studies Association (IASA) Texas A&M International University in Laredo, Texas, July 19-21 2017. In an article published[...]
- Revista Miscelánea - Estimados compañer@s Nos es muy grato informaros de que la revista Miscelánea: A Journal of English and American Studies <http://www.miscelaneajournal.net/index.php/misc>, publicada por el Departamento de Filología Inglesa y Alemana de[...]
- WIN - Rubén Cenamor PhD Candidate at the University of Barcelona Trainee researcher for the Constructing New Masculinities research group (University of Barcelona) Member of the EAAS Women’s Network Steering Committee[...]