Welcome to AEDEAN Asociación Española de Estudios Anglo-Norteamericanos
The Organising Committee of the 41st AEDEAN Conference welcomes you to our website and is pleased to invite you to this new edition of the AEDEAN Conference, which will take place next 8-10 November 2017 in La Laguna, hosted by the Department of English and German Philology (University of La Laguna).
On this website, you will find information about our historic University, which is celebrating this year its 225th anniversary, and the city of La Laguna, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. You will also find practical information concerning travelling, accommodation, the academic programme, social activities and updates. If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to encourage you to participate actively, both in the academic sessions —panels, round tables, book presentations, etc.— and in the social activities that we will be offering. Remember that there are also a number of awards and grants that participants can apply for.
We look forward to seeing you all in November at our next AEDEAN conference in La Laguna.
THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Access to the intranet.
- “Encuentro”. Issue # 25 - El número 25 de la revista Encuentro lleva un par de semanas on line. En esta ocasión, con la excusa de nuestro 25 aniversario, hemos incluido una editorial que repasa los[...]
- Convocatoria de becas para Ampliación de Estudios Artísticos en EEUU. 2017-2018 - CONVOCATORIA DE BECAS MINISTERIO DE EDUCACIÓN, CULTURA Y DEPORTE / FULBRIGHT PARA AMPLIACIÓN DE ESTUDIOS ARTÍSTICOS EN LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS CURSO 2017-2018 La Comisión de Intercambio Cultural, Educativo y[...]
- Pound Brunnenburg Program, 10 July—5 August 2017 - Pound Brunnenburg Program, 10 July—5 August 2017 University of New Orleans The University of New Orleans is pleased to offer the rare opportunity to take seminars on The Poetry of[...]
- RIAS international PhD Seminar -
- NEW BOOK: Cambridge Companion to Saul Bellow - We are pleased to announce the recent publication of *The Cambridge Companion to Saul Bellow* (ed. Victoria Aarons, CUP 2017. ISBN 9781107520912) which includes chapters by Spanish AEDEAN members Martín Urdiales-Shaw[...]