Welcome to AEDEAN Asociación Española de Estudios Anglo-Norteamericanos
If you wish to submit an abstract proposal for 41st AEDEAN Conference in La Laguna, Tenerife, Canaries (8-10 November 2017), please click on NEXT CONFERENCE
Next AEDEAN Conference
The Organising Committee of the 41st AEDEAN Conference welcomes you to our website and is pleased to invite you to this new edition of the AEDEAN Conference, which will take place next 8-10 November 2017 in La Laguna, hosted by the Department of English and German Philology (University of La Laguna).
On this website, you will find information about our historic University, which is celebrating this year its 225th anniversary, and the city of La Laguna, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. You will also find practical information concerning travelling, accommodation, the academic programme, social activities and updates. If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
We would like to encourage you to participate actively, both in the academic sessions —panels, round tables, book presentations, etc.— and in the social activities that we will be offering. Remember that there are also a number of awards and grants that participants can apply for.
We look forward to seeing you all in November at our next AEDEAN conference in La Laguna.
- Publication of Review of International American Studies, Volume 10 - Below, please find the link to RIAS volume 10, Spring-Summer 2017. The issue celebrates the 10th anniversary of the launching of the Review of International American Studies. http://www.journals.us.edu.pl/index.php/RIAS/issue/view/605
- Call for Applications: Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Humanities - Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Humanities 2018-2019 Forum on STUFF Application Deadline: October 15, 2017 The Wolf Humanities Center (formerly Penn Humanities Forum) is now accepting applications[...]
- The new issue of the Journal of the Odisha Association for English Studies has been published - For more information, see: https://rollason.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/journal-of-the-odisha-association-for-english-studies-india-vol-71-2017-article-on-edgar-allan-poe-in-spanish-translation/
- “Exploring Conflict, Sharing a Future in a World in Transition” Summer School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece - SUMMER SCHOOL 2017 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION June 26 – July 1, 2017 Εxploring Conflict, Sharing a Future in a World in Transition The Department of American Literature, School of English,[...]
- Myth and Storytelling West of the Mississippi, October 25-28, Minneapolis, Minnesota - Western Literature Association Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This is a wonderful group of scholars of the American West who is especially supportive of graduate students. You can find out more[...]