Welcome to AEDEAN Asociación Española de Estudios Anglo-Norteamericanos
As approved in Huesca during the AEDEAN General Assembly, the 41st AEDEAN Conference will be held at the University of La Laguna. The conference will run from Wednesday 8 (morning) through Friday 10 (late afternoon) in November, 2017.
Author Guidelines for AEDEAN 40 Conference:
Please remember that only AEDEAN members can submit proposals to AEDEAN 40. If you are not yet a member and wish to join the Association, please fill in the online form. Abstracts will be submitted following this template. Please, follow the author guidelines carefully.
Access to the intranet
If you have any queries about submissions please contact Rosario Arias and Belén Méndez at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have recently changed your email address, please contact Cristina Suárez at email@example.com
See here the letter of the organizers.
See here the official poster of the conference.
See here calls for papers from the different panel coordinators
- The Course of Empires: American-Italian Cultural Relations, 1770-1980, October 19-21, 2017 Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C. - This international conference will examine the persistent fascination of American and Italian artists with the cultural achievements of ancient Rome and the Renaissance. In creating national identities, both countries turned to[...]
- New Publication: “Ireland and Dysfunction” - It is a real pleasure to inform you of the recent publication in Cambridge Scholars Publishing of the volume Ireland and Dysfunction: Critical Explorations in Literature and Film, edited by[...]
- CFP – MLA session 2018 “Literatures in/of Crisis” - Special Session How do contemporary narratives in English (from the 1980s onwards) present the demise of the sovereign self when confronted with environmental disasters, exile, terrorism, and radicalism? 300-word abstract[...]
- ESSE Gender Studies Network - Renate Haas, the Head of ESSE Gender Studies Network, congratulates former president Socorro Suárez and AEDEAN for the high Spanish participation in the network: from their 60 members, 37 are Spanish, 5[...]
- XVI Congreso Internacional de la Asociación Española de Estudios Irlandeses (AEDEI) - La página web del “XVI Congreso Internacional de la Asociación Española de Estudios Irlandeses (AEDEI)” en Logroño (25-27 Mayo 2017, Universidad de La Rioja) ya está ya disponible en la siguiente dirección: http://www.unirioja.es/aedei2017/